1. Choose to act, or to do what you should you. Don’t wait until you feel that you are in the right mood.
2. Decide to keep on going, and to finish what you’ve started. Don’t allow yourself to give up when you’re only part way through.
3. Be honest with yourself and call yourself on the excuses. They’re often just a cover for not wanting to do something.
4. Plan ahead and break large goals down into smaller, short-term goals – and put these on a calendar, and tick them off each day.
5. Remind yourself how great you’ll feel when later you’ve achieved and reached the goals you set yourself, and have that better life.
6. Also, separate what is important and matters down the road, from what is temporary – or seems worthwhile right now.
7. Try not to be distracted by the things that eat up time – like gaming, watching movies or just hanging out with friends.
8. Hang out with other people who have self-discipline, and understand the value of working hard right now.
..& a dose of fashion. Have a beautiful day ♥
Pics from chanelrohses.tk